The RacksBrax HD Hitch lets you swap from commuter to camper or tradie to tourer in less than 10 seconds.
Our innovative quick release RacksBrax HD Hitch now means roof rack mounted pull-out awnings and conduit tubes can be locked-on or taken off roof racks in less than 10 seconds; improving fuel consumption and reducing the effects of weather on awnings in particular.
The RacksBrax HD Hitch also allows tradesmen and off-road enthusiasts to quickly swap out roof rack mounted awnings or conduit tubes to a RacksBrax Wall-Mount unit in their garage, protecting them from the elements, whilst keeping them easily accessible for the next adventure.
Quality design and manufacture for safety and function are the hallmark of what we do. Our product designs are developed by local Australian designers and engineers using state of the art technology and products are tested in the field to make sure they meet with RacksBrax rigorous standards. And, yes, they are manufactured in Australia too.
Awesome! Check out our YouTube videos for more!
Go from Commuter to Camper in less than 10 seconds with this set of quick...
Swap from Tradesman to Tourer in less than 10 seconds with this set of quick...
Change over your heavy loads in less than 10 seconds with this pack of three...
Swap from Commuter to Camper, Tradesman to Tourer and back again with the RacksBrax HD...
• On or off in less than 10 seconds
• Secure and lockable
• Easy to install
• Engineered to work in all conditions
• Rattle free
• 5 year warranty (conditions apply)
• Fits most roof-rack mounted pull-out awnings and conduit tube brackets
• Reduces wind drag and improves fuel consumption
• Prop Cleats included so you can make your awning freestanding
• Simple storage using the RacksBrax HD Wall-Mount kit
• Stainless steel fasteners included
• Australian designed, owned and made.
• Designed by experienced engineers
with a passion for adventure!
One of the best reasons to take off your awning when you don’t need it, say during the week when you are commuting, is the increasing fuel prices.